Without further ado…
- I saw Star Wars – The Force Awakens on a too-rare date with my wife. I loved it, despite and because of its flaws. It’s Star Wars. No, I’m not going to spoil it.
- My holidays were pretty fantastic, and included taking the wife to work’s party in San Francisco.
- Vlogging has been chugging along as well. I’ve started editing the damn things, so who knows where it’ll go from here! YouTube channel is here.
- I re-read the entire novella yesterday, and contacted the artist that I want to do the cover. It’s time to make those creative decisions that have been impossibly daunting. It’s time to move toward the mountain.
- I urge you not to make New Year’s resolutions. I urge you to do what makes you happy.